Christmas morning didn't disappoint! After a mostly uneventful night, (after we got Rebecca to stop throwing up) we were all in mom and dad's room at 8am, and ready to go. It is always so great to watch my kids. They are so excited and they are beside themselves with joy. It wasn't that long ago that I remember being just like them.
We walked out to the family room together and the kids were so happy. They got exactly what they were wanting.

We walked out to the family room together and the kids were so happy. They got exactly what they were wanting. Emma got her red IPOD. 
Abigail got all 8 High School Musical Prom dolls.

Abigail got all 8 High School Musical Prom dolls.

Rebecca got her Tinkerbell doll and costume.

Garrett got a zoo that sings with animals.

It was so much fun!
.jpg)
3 comments:
You guys had a really fun Christmas. I like that you got to act out the Christmas Story. I wish we could do that, but I don't think Jeff's family would go for it & we spend Christmas Eve with them every year.
I'm sorry about the throw-up. There's nothing that says "Merry Christmas" like cleaning up that kind of mess! Thank goodness only Rebecca was throwing up. I hope nobody else gets the barfs.
Have a Happy New Year!
Looks so fun! I especially love the HSM dolls. heheeh.
Merry Christmas to your family! Sorry we couldn't stop by and see you guys. We were only there for a few days and just never got the chance. Maylan misses Emma, too, and on the way home she remembered that we didn't get to see her and was mad. Sorry.
Post a Comment