Ok. So I had heard of the Twilight series, but I had never read them. Then this movie trailer is all over the place, and I think,"That looks pretty good." My mom told me to read the book first. I did.... and WOW!!! The books are great, so far. I've read the 1st 2 books and am into the 3rd.
Last night, I saw the movie. I really had no idea what to expect because I have heard very conflicting reports from people. It is definitely not as good as the book, but I really enjoyed it. I thought the casting was great except for the "normal" boys at school. The soundtrack was corny abd terrible, but other than thoses two things, I would definitely recommend it, and I would love to see ity again. I can't wait for the second movie. I thought it was a great book despite Edward's absence.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment