Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!



It snowed here in St. George, and I am thrilled! The kids are so excited and they had to taste some of it right away. Garrett had this beautiful look of awe on his face as he watched it fall. It almost made me cry.

It snowed off and on all night. In the morning we got the girls up for school and then found out that the schools were closed because of 4" of snow! SNOW DAY! The kids played outside all day long. Snow angels ans snowballs, and the best snowman you ever saw. We are having a blast. I hope it sticks around for Christmas, but we live in St. George after all. I won't keep my hopes up.



3 comments:

jen said...

Love it! Garrett's expression is priceless! You guys got more snow than we did! Enjoy it while it lasts!

Tyson and Carrie said...

That is awsome! My boys thought the frost this morning was snow and was thrilled. They were disappointed when I told them it was not snow. How fun a snow day! I loved those growing up!!
Carrie

cindy W said...

Wow..must be nice to play in the snow without getting frostbite!!!
Cute little guy there...I think he looks like the Baker side!!! Not that I know the other side...
hehe