Monday, December 15, 2008


It's time with Santa Clause again. It is one of my favorite things to do every year. We went, like always, to the Dickens Festival, here in St. George. That is the only time that the "REAL" Santa is in town, and it is worth waiting in line for. He takes the time to talk to each child and tell them stories of elves or reindeers. And, inevitably, there is always a screamer, and he loves it.
*Check out Abigail's oblivious and angelic face. It is my favorite part of the picture!*

3 comments:

cindy W said...

So cute! That is the best SANTA I've ever seen. LUCKIES

Tyson and Carrie said...

Abby's face is great!! I love it, what a wonderful Santa. The two times we have seen Santa this year they have been so bad that Trey has said "Mom that one was fake. How come we have not seen the real one this year"?
Carrie

Wendy Blocker said...

That is a great picture and definitely the most fabulous Santa I've seen. Although I haven't been to the Dickens festival, my favorite Santa was in St. George at the Festival of Trees. We missed him this year, but he's a good one. And the picture of Garrett and the trains is super-cute. What a boy!