We decorated our tree and living room on Sunday afternoon. It is one of my favorite things to do ever, especially with my kids. They have such uninhibited joy. Christmas music blaring and everyone grinning. What could be better than that?
Thanks for the invite! I must say you have great taste in backgrounds for your blog (mine is the same). This will be a fun way to keep updated! You should check my blog too! I try to keep it updated. There's a link to Ilene's blog on mine - she's really good at keeping hers updated & has a lot of people who read it. Your kids are sooo cute! I can't believe how grown up they all look now! I'm sure they keep you busy! Isn't that how it is for all of us?
4 comments:
So cute Annalee. Thanks for inviting me to visit your blog. You can check mine out too at belnapbrags.blogspot.com
YAY! You're in bloggerland! LOVE the look of your blog, your kiddos, and your house...so cute!!!
Thanks for the invite! I must say you have great taste in backgrounds for your blog (mine is the same). This will be a fun way to keep updated! You should check my blog too! I try to keep it updated. There's a link to Ilene's blog on mine - she's really good at keeping hers updated & has a lot of people who read it.
Your kids are sooo cute! I can't believe how grown up they all look now! I'm sure they keep you busy! Isn't that how it is for all of us?
So glad you guys finally have a blog! Now we can keep up with your life a little more. We'll be up at Christmas and hope we can see you all!
Post a Comment