Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hey there! It's been awhile, but I do have an excuse. I lost a ton of pictures that were on my camera. I don't know where they are, because I remember putting them on my computer, but they have disappeared on the computer into some black hole that I cannot access. I am officially bummed out by the whole thing.

Anyway, Rebecca started preschool, we went to the rodeo and other fun stuff. Those are the pictures I lost.



Here are some new pics of my angels.
















Here is my new favorite. I am so excited to have a little boy. I get to send a missionary out one day and here is a preview!



4 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

You have another excuse for not posting..You are super busy!!! I hate when I loose pictures. Very cute pictures!

cindy W said...

Aw, so sweet...nice to see you back hon!

Our Loved-up Family said...

Oh my gosh, Garrett looks so much older than when we saw him last. I'm loving his missionary pic:)

jen said...

They are getting so big. Tell them to stop growing up so fast! So cute too! Sorry you lost pics that is no fun hopefully they will show up somewhere on the computer!