Thursday, August 20, 2009

First day of school.

Well, it's that time of year again. This time I have 2 kids in school all day long. What!?! It is almost boring and lonely all day now. Realize that I said almost. The girls were super excited to go and wear their rock star outfits and take their cool new messenger bags instead of backpacks. I was excited to see them excited. I hope that excitement continues all year long.

2 comments:

cindy W said...

I've always loved back to school! cute girls, and CUTE outfits!!!

Dial Family said...

Ok,so can I just say one thing... WE MISS YOU GUYS!!@ SOOO MUCH!! It was such a bitter sweet moment to see you guys before we left that day of moving. We are finally getting things settled and am getting ready tomorrow for Em's big first day of kindergarten (I'm getting SUPER sad as that hour is nearing)... I love seeing your kids adventures and love your girls' outfits. They are so cute... We'll be checking back often and hope to hear from you now and again.. XOXO (say hi to mike on the weekends..). :)