So the kids and I and my mom went to Canada for 3 weeks. It was a long trip (16 hour drive each way) and a long time away from Mike, which is hard for me, but we had a really good time. I stayed with my cousin Rachel, and she and I are really good friends, so it was fun. We went specifically for my grandmother's 88th birthday. It was great to see her and have my children spend time with her. Who knows if we'll get that chance again.



While we were there we took the kids to petting farm. They had fun seeing the animals and holding cats and bunnies. That is not something we get to do very often and I love seeing my children enjoying new things.


It was a great trip. I got to see extended family members that I hardly ever get to see so it made all the driving worth it. And the kids were great. There was really hardly any complaining at all. Just kepp them full and entertained and there were no problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment