Here are the pictures of Rebecca's first day of preschool. She was so excited to go, and she felt really grown up because she got to wear a backpack and everything. She is so little compared to everyone else in her class, but she is so ready to be there 2 days a week. I am so proud of her.


Here are the pictures from the rodeo. We had so much fun even though we weren't very close to the action. It was especially fun for Abigail because she wants to be a cowgirl when she is older. The weather didn't cooperate and we were almost blown out of the stands and doused with really large cold raindrops, but it didn't dampen our fun at all!

We have so much fun together as a family. I feel so blessed with all I have and all we are able to do.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment