Okay, for quite some time now, I have been wanting to change my hair. Those of you who know me know that I do this quite often, but I have had such dark long hair for awhile that I really needed a change. I was being held back by my hair I like to think. I am very pleased with the results. There is a bit of a rockstar style going on. I love it, but what do you all think?
BEFORE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
3 comments:
rock on!!!!
heheh...looks so cute!
It really is a great look!! So fun to see you guys (even just for a little bit). Loved seeing pix and catching up on your blog. That little man of yours is such a cheeseball, and oh so handsome!! Beck looks so happy to be at school. She is so scrumptious!! Loved catching up!! We'll have to spend more time next time we come down (hopefully after the holidays!!). HUGS!!
Sexy Mama! Love the hair. So, what part of Cali did you move to? How are you liking it? Love all the pictures on the blog, you're kids are adorable. Great to see a little boy, he's so handsome! Don't you just love him to pieces??? I love that age! Sooooo sweet!
Post a Comment