Monday, August 1, 2011


I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted anything. Much has happened, but first I need to write about Abigail. She turned 8 on May 24 and was able to get baptized on July 2, 2011. For her birthday, we surprised her by taking her out of school and taking her to an Angels baseball game and then out to Red Lobster for dinner. It was great to spend time with her and I think she felt pretty special.



















Getting baptized was such a big deal for her. She was very excited and I believe she truly knows why it was an important day and decision in her life.




















Abigail is our calming presence as well as our trouble maker. She is polar opposites of calm and mayhem all rolled into one. She is a firecracker with a fierce independant streak as well as a strong need to feel loved and admired. I love her so much it is hard to express my feelings in writing. She makes me laugh and cry and giggle and scream in frustration. Our home would be nothing without her in it.




Abby, I love you and am so proud of all you do. You try so hard at everything and you are a perfectionist which, I know, frustrates you a lot of the time. I want you to know that you are amazing and you can do anything you put your mind to in this world, even if it takes more than once in trying. I am so happy and priviledged to be your mother.

1 comment:

Tyson and Carrie said...

So glad we were able to be a part of Abby's big day. We're so proud of her. Its been great being able to see you guys more. :)