
My one and only little man is 3 years old. Time has flown by and it is a bittersweet time in my life. He is so much fun and keeps us all laughing. he thinks of himself as very grown up but he still loves to snuggle with mom and a regular basis. His dad thinks that needs to stop but I hope it lasts forever.
He is currently obsessed with superheroes. Favorites are Batman and Ironman at the moment. Although he still loves Cars and Lightening McQueen. We went to see the new movie for his party, and it was a huge hit.
He likes to show off his ever growing muscles and cross his eyes while raising one eyebrow. I need to get a picture of that one!
He loves his sisters and regularly defends one of them from the others. He also likes to wrestle with them but mostly he knows that is a dad thing. I love to watch him play with his dad. I am so glad my Father in Heaven allowed me to have Garrett as my son.

.jpg)
3 comments:
HE IS SUCH A CUTIE~ I LOVE HOW INTO CARS HE IS AND THAT HE KNOWS THEM SO WELL.
What a cutie Anna-Lee!
He's so cute, sounds like he and Bevan would get on like a house on fire! On a side note, please give your mum a big hug from us, and tell her we love her and are praying for her. xxx
Post a Comment