Thursday, July 1, 2010
Twilight Saga!!!
My sister came to California to stay with me for awhile, but more importantly to go see Eclipse with me. We actually got to go to the Twilight Experience which is where we saw all 3 movies starting at 6:30 pm and ending at about 2:20 am. We had a blast and I loved Eclipse. There was so much more action and romance, that I could hardly catch my breath. And does anybody else out there now kind of love Jasper?! Holy cow! Where was he hiding in the last 2 movies. Yay! I will be seeing it agin next week for sure. Worth seeing in the theatre at least a couple of times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Not fair! I am seriously going to have to go by myself! Maybe I will just convince Justin to take me on a date!
Post a Comment