Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello Again.

WOW! I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. My computer has been on the fritz and I haven't been able to access my pictures for awhile. I'm hoping to sort that out soon, but I hate blogging all the time with no pictures, so that has been my excuse.

The family is great and the kids are growing up so fast I can hardly catch my breath. Just wait until you see them!

I'm back and pictures are coming!

3 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

SO GLAD YOUR BACK! LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS. :)

cindy W said...

nice to see you back!!! yay! hope you guys are all well!! miss ya.

jen said...

I have been checking and was starting to wonder if you had given up on blogging! I am glad you are back! We will see you over Thanksgiving I hope??!!!