Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Emma's a track star?

She has the white cap and blue shorts on. 

The other day Emma surprised me by saying that she had entered to compete at her school's track meet.  Now, don't get me wrong, Emma can do anything, but she has never showed an interest in these types of things, so I was surprised, yet proud.  She competed in the softball throw, which she did better that a lot of the girls her age.  She also did the standing long jump, which I never heard results for, but she looked good.  And she ran the 50 yard dash.  8 girls run together and she came in 4th.  I was so proud of her.  She didn't really car about winning, but she really had fun.

1 comment:

jen said...

Good job Emma! She looks so cute out there! Tell her to stop growing up so fast!