Okay, so I am not normally a movie geek. I enjoy movies and sometimes I really like a movie, but I LOVE Twilight! So, in order to prove my self as a true Twi-hard, I waited in line on Thursday night with my team Edward shirt on and saw the midnight showing of New Moon. Now I don't really want to give anything away, but it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the first movie, but this one was 100 times better. The acting was super, the special effects were unbelievable and Edward was Edward. Of course, I, like many fans was blown away by Jacob in this installment. He was so great in this that I momentarily thought about switching teams. I plan on seeing this movie atleast a couple of times in the theater before watching it everyday after the DVD release.
Even those of you who are not huge fans, this is a must see film. Just go and go again. You will not be disappointeed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
I was just about to post the exact same post! haha...other than I've been a Jacob fan since day one. in my mind he's MUCH older though. teehee
Edward fann all the way. I thought this movie was GREAT, better than number one, and better acting!
see we are kindred spirits! same thoughts exactly!
I miss you!
Tricia
I second that one!
Post a Comment