Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Grey's Anatomy

So, I watched the season finale of Grey's last night, and as a devoted fan, I'm utterly confused. Does anyone else watch this show? I don't know what to make of it. I think it stinks that anyone might die, but two people?! Come on! It was an emotional rollercoaster, and I had to vent a little. No one I know around here watches it, so I had to post about it. I'm not sure I can wait until the fall to see what happens. If George has to leave the show, why not let him just go to Iraq? And I wanted to see Izzie and Alex happy and have babies. Seriously! Anyway, I feel a little better. I would just like to know any other fans thoughts on the matter.

2 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

I watch it! So, I think George will die and Izzie will live. I bet the first scene with them in teh elevator door will close with them on either side of it. I was Alex and Izzie to have babies too!

Nicole Leavitt said...

I heard that she was leaving? I just as soon they both stay!!! I am dying to watch the season Premier! That ending totally caught me off guard!! I hate having to wait so long haha!