Normally I don't do anything for the annual green day, but I decided to this year. Mostly because it was on a Saturday where as usual, the kids would be at school participating in activities there.
I got up before the family and made a superb breakfast fit for leprechauns and other small people. This consisted of green pancakes and a fruity rainbow, as well as a drop of food coloring in each cup to change the drinks to green. All thought this was great except maybe Garrett who thought it was gross and needed some coaxing before giving the green pancakes a try.
Under the pancakes, the kids found the first of several clues to start a treasure hunt for some gold. What happened over the next half hour was giggly chaos. They searched high and low, both inside and outside (in the rain) and finally find the gold.
It was so much fun, I might just do it again next year!
.jpg)
1 comment:
So Cute!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment