For part of Spring break fun, we decided to go whale watching in Newport. For extra fun, it turned out that my niece Kennedy, was visiting for her spring break too, so she got to join us. We had so much fun. Unfortunatley we didn't see any whales, but lots of dolphins and some sea lions too.
The best part was when we had just started out, Rebecca decided that she didn't like the movement of the boat and the waves and started screaming while holding white knuckled to the
rail," I'm gonna DIE!!! I need to go HOME!!!" It was so funny. About twenty minutes later, she was laughing and having a great time, but what a memory.
rail," I'm gonna DIE!!! I need to go HOME!!!" It was so funny. About twenty minutes later, she was laughing and having a great time, but what a memory.
Another key moment was watching Garrett get slowly rocked to sleep while standing at the rail. Luckily this was near the end of the tour, so he didn't miss much, but he was so tired with the waves and the sun.
We had a great time and finished our day a little sunburned, but happy. Thanks for coming Kennedy and Grandma.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I was seriously thinking of driving to Cali by myself for Spring Break but decided I didn't want to drive the whole way without Justin! Sounds like much more fun than our cold Spring Break!
Post a Comment