Monday, May 17, 2010

new life!

It's been awhile since I posted, but I do have an excuse. We made the BIG move to Southern California on May 1st. It was exhausting and kind of happy yet sad. I really miss st. George and my sister that I left in behind. I love that I have my husband back though, so it is bittersweet.

I have no pictures yet because I can't get my computer set up yet. I am typing on my dad's laptop, so this is just words.

Pictures soon, I hope.

3 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

We're excited to hear all about it. So is Debbie there too? Where in CA? Looking forward to seeing pics!

Tyson and Carrie said...

We are so glad that you guys are all together as a family! We are also glad to have you back in CA, it has been so much fun hanging out again!

Colleen said...

So where are you living? Close enough to get together? We're having a baby shower for Laurie Stacey on June 1st if you want to come to Fontana & see everybody. I'll send you an e-vite. :)