


On Saturday, we went to see Abby in her first horse show. She got on her horse, Ridgette, and did so good. She had to take the horse around the ring at a walk, then a trot. Then she had to line up with the other horses and make Ridgette back up. Then she did what is called the "Hurry-Scurry." Kind of hard to explain, but involves trotting, turning and following logs. That one is hard for her to do, but she tries really hard. Then she had to make the horse go around some barrels in both a western style and then an english style. She completed every task and I was so proud of her. She won a first place ribbon and some 3rd and 5th place ribbons for the different events. She was disappointed that she didn't win the overall trophy, but she was happy with herself. And I was over the moon about it. I hope she keeps at it. Yay Abigail!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Way to go Abby! I love that she has found something that she loves and it is her own thing. :) So cute.
Post a Comment