Thursday, January 7, 2010

Emma turned 9 just before Christmas, can you believe it?! She is getting all grown up and I am loving watching her mature and blossom.


Emma, I love you so much. You are a great helper and friend to me. You are kind and generous and so full of happiness and joy. You are the universe's most talented child. You're voice is from the angels and your dancing is beautiful, as well as your piano playing. Is there anything you can't do?!


Stay happy Emma. Remember who you are and always act accordingly.

I love you.

2 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

So that's where are my wanna have talents went - straight to Emma - she must be one of His favorites:). Happy Birthday!

Dial Family said...

This is insane. It seems like it was yesturday we were talking about her getting baptized. Unbelievable how times fly. We are thinking about you guys and hope all is well. Are you still moving to cali? Missing you!!