10 years have flown by and we have had many experiences together. Through it all, I am pleased to say that the good times have outnumbered the bad and I am still married to my best friend and the one only person I like to spend time with. Sure, we bicker and fight sometimes, but we have fun together and he can always make me smile.
I love you Mike.
Here are pictures of us from the beginning






g.







g.





I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring. There is nothing like the feeling of knowing that you are married to the person who was meant for you. Everyday is wonderful and unusually fantastic when you wake up and spend eternity in married bliss!
.jpg)
4 comments:
aw, such cute pics...congratulations!! we just had our 15th...it's crazy hey? I didn't do much for my 10th either...but it's okay. It's so sweet to see how happy you are Anna Lee...love it!
Congratulations! You guys are just a little bit ahead of us. Our 10 year is in a few months. We probably won't do anything exciting, either. We'll be in your town for the 4th of July and would love to see you guys. We'll be in touch!
Happy Anniversary! 10 Years that's a big one! Does that mean we're getting old? You were such a beautiful bride! Oh - and something fun! I was going through a box of pictures & stuff from my college years a couple weeks ago. In that box I found a letter that you sent me before you met Mike. It was fun to remember our single days. Next time I get that box out, I'll have to scan the letter & send a copy of it for you. I think you'll get a kick out of it.
Congratulations!!!!!!!
10 years goes so fast!
I love seeing all those pictures
Love you and miss you
Tricia
Post a Comment