Monday, February 16, 2009

Our big weekend.

This was a big weekend with lots of things to post about. The biggest thing was probably that Abby finally decided on something she wanted to do, and she started Lessons on Saturday. My little Abigail decided that she wanted to ride horses. I was very unsure how to find a place that would teach her, but it was surprisingly easy. Red Ridge Ranch is about 7 minutes from our house and very affordable. I was so excited to go with her and watch her excitement. Emma is beyond jealous, which is very good for Abby. She will learn to vault and jump and all kinds of things. I'm not actually sure what she will specialize in; I think it depends on her natural strengths and what she decides later on. Everyday she asks when she gets to go again. I'm so happy that she found something that she can do, without Emma. It is something she has needed for awhile.













Also this weekend was Valentines Day. That ism't really a big deal for us, except that my girls let me do their hair this year, and I did it fancy! I was so proud of them and me, that I had to take pictures to document that it actually happened! We also did other Lovey stuff like pink waffles and pink milk for breakfast. Stuff like that really makes my kids happy, and it's really easy for me to do. Simple things really are the best things in life.

3 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Abby looks so cute on the horse, she will love that. And good job on the hair - I'm very impressed!

Tyson and Carrie said...

Good job on your girl's hair. You will have to teach me, I am worried for Taylee, poor thing will never have any thing that cute. Hopefully I will be able to learn it somehow. I think that is great that Abby wants to ride horses! Very cute pictures!

Tricia said...

love the hair!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhh the talent!