Sunday, August 3, 2008

Garrett's blessing day!



Garrett Michael Lawes

Isn't he the most handsome baby boy you ever saw?!
August 3rd, 2008 was a huge day for me and my family. We had our baby boy blessed. That is huge because we were beginning to think we would never have a little boy. But Garrett arrived on his mom's birthday and has stolen all of our hearts. His name is Garret Michael Lawes, Garrett because I love the name, and Michael after his dad.




We spent the day with our family and extended family, and it was awesome!



6 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

He is too cute! :)

Pamela said...

YEA!! Your 1st post. I've had you on google reader ever since Jenny said you set up a blog.

Congrats on your boy. I doubt we will see that day.

jen said...

Finally you posted something! Of course he is a cutie! Have fun joining the blogging world!

Robins Nest said...

Congrats on your little boy. He really is super cute!

Robins Nest said...

Oh and I love the faux hawk!!!

Shumway FAM said...

your kids are beautiful. I am an old friend of Mikes. WE used to hang out in 10-12th grades in his RX7...donuts after seminary...found you through Jenny. Hope you have fun blogging. It's very addicting. Good luck. Glad you like Utah...we're stuck in Cali forever, I do believe.
good luck...Cari Anderson Shumway